If you want to put your child in a Bart Simpson costume for Mardi Gras, you don’t need many things and it’s very easy to make yourself.
What you need:
- red T-shirt
- blue shorts
- blue shoes
- yellow carnival make-up
- yellow tights
- Wig or Burger King crown
- hair gel
- yellow carnival hairspray
- yellow shirt with long sleeves
- yellow gloves
You can easily and quickly make a Bart Simpson costume yourself. You should have most of the things you need at home.
How to create a Bart Simpson costume
- First, buy a yellow wig with a hedgehog haircut, or get a kid’s crown from Burger King.
- Simply paint the crown with yellow paint.
- You can also simply spray a boy with short hair with yellow carnival hair color and gel it up into a hedgehog head.
- Paint the face with yellow carnival make-up. You should use more color in the crease of the eyelid in particular, as this is where it settles out very quickly.
- For the yellow legs, dress the child in yellow tights.
- For the yellow arms, dress the child in the long-sleeved yellow shirt. If you want, you can paint the back of your hand with yellow carnival make-up or simply put on yellow gloves. Of course you can also leave your hands normal.
- The red T-shirt comes over the shirt and blue shorts over the tights.
- Now the only thing missing from the costume is the blue shoes.
- If you want to go into more detail, you can put a slingshot in the back pocket or give the child a skateboard.
- Of course you can go into more detail and buy a Bart Simpson mask, but at some point this will bother you. That’s why it makes more sense to just paint the face.