Are you looking for a suitable homemade costume for carnival or another costume party? Go as a pig. Here you will find instructions that show you how to easily make the piggy costume yourself.
What you need:
- pink pants
- pink t-shirt
- sofa cushions
- pink belt
- paper cup
- rubber band
- Paint brush
- Plastic pig ears
Go all pink as a little pig and inspire the other people. Show the world your homemade costume.
This is how the homemade piggy costume succeeds
- Put on some pink pants and get a pink t-shirt. The t-shirt should be about four or five sizes larger than your actual t-shirt size.
- Put on the pink t-shirt, take a sofa cushion and tuck it under the t-shirt at the front of your stomach. Now you have a homemade fat tummy. You can also attach the pillow with double-sided tape before putting on the t-shirt, so it will last longer and better.
- Now tuck the ends of the t-shirt into your pants and fasten the whole thing with a belt that you buckle around the pants as usual.
- If you have pink shoes wear them with them, otherwise pink sneakers will do.
- If you want to be a dirty pig, you can spice up your homemade costume by smearing on your outfit with black or brown watercolor paint and a brush.
Matching accessories for your piggy costume
- Take a paper cup and paint it pink. To do this, you can take pink watercolor paint.
- Using a craft knife, cut two small round holes in the bottom of the cup, these will become your nostrils.
- Pierce the cup once on both sides at the drinking end and take a rubber band about eight inches long and tie both ends to the punched holes of the cup. Now you can put on the pig’s nose like a mask.
- You can get pig ears on plastic headbands from a carnival store or costume shop and then put them on your head.